Thursday, July 05, 2007

Martinology Comes Forth with the Fourth



Martinology is finally back! After hours of sleepless nights and numerous anxious moments (....close enough), we are finally back on board. Due to our new location in Cadillac, MI, dial-up was not doing it....until we finally got connected with high-speed. Of course, a lot has happened since we last shared. For one, we're expecting a baby in October, Heidi is pregnant, and we now live in Cadillac, MI. Christian's mom and dad came to visit for the 4th of July.....so here are a few images:



ABOVE: We had a drive-way fireworks grand-finale action of our own on the fourth, (Christian would like to say that they were going off right at his shorts, but they are approximately 13 yards away....) Here are some other pictures:

Christian and his dad, Carlos, did a major makeover of the backyard (dad gets most of the credit!) and we later enjoyed an outdoor picnic in our "new park."









Heidi showing a little something in the belly area!



Sleeping Bear Dunes:
















There's very few things that beat eating a pizza half Greek and half Thailand Coconut Curry, talking Spanish, and proudly wearing Brazilian colors in the United State's independance day, while watching fireworks.....

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Mi Vida would like to congratulate Martinology for the new news.."Coming Forth with the Fourth". This title is deserving of an award.

Anyways, Heidi and Christian... These are great pictures and it looks like you all had a great time together. Heidi the picture of you with the gray shirt is so nice. You look really nice and I love the BIG sunglasses. Welcome to the world of seeing in larger shaded areas. hee hee! It's great isn't it?! Anyways, I'm glad that you had fun with Nolly and Carlos. Have a nice day today. I love you, Melanie

Joelle said...

Congratulations "in person", Heidi and Christian! On the baby, and the move, and everything else... That's so cool.
By the way. I REALLY, REALLY need your address! I have been trying to get it from Melanie AND your parents (Towars) but without success. So would you do me a huge favor and email it to me at:
joelled@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it and will finally be able to send you an invitation to the wedding!
Miss you guys! Hope all is well. (Looks like you're having fun anyway!)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Heidi, you look ssssoooooo beautiful in that picture with the gray shirt. You look, so, so pretty. *sigh* Chris, you look great, too. I am so proud of you. :)

Melanie said...

Yeah for Baby!!! Tia Mel ;)

Ruan said...

Congratulations Heidi and Christian! You have to know that I have been faithfully checking your blog each week for the last few months, so I´m especially excited to finally see the belly pictures! We´re thinking about you and praying for you.
All the way from Bolivia,
Tara

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Christian! I hope you get your hoop! Most importantly, I pray God will keep on blessing you with life in Him.

Staci said...

I understand it is someone's birthday! :) Christian, I hope it was the best. May God bless you with many more! See you next week!!

Paeter said...

Well, the word is out, happy birthday Christian! Tis good to hear that your little friend has been getting to bed on time rather than make prank phone calls. :P

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Christian!!! Yeah, about those prank calls...I don't like the scary voice!!! Paeter torments me with that one!! God bless you guys. I hope all is well with the little one in the belly. :O)