Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! - 10.28.08




Game plan:
Heidi = Food A+
Christian = Game A+
Melanie = Decoration A+
....mission accomplished!







I was there in an instant, the softest bear I've ever taken down. No bear is going to mess around with my boy. Ok, ok....Elijah took him down himself. (Great gift from grandma and grandpa Towar!)



Simply called, "The Fishing Game," it was a hit as they threw their line over the side of the "boat" and caught bags filled with goodies! (Goodies provided by Melanie!)





First one to get a good handle on the cake!







Toys, toys, and more toys, very little clothing, his kind of birthday party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about Elijah on his special day. I can't believe these little guys are already one!!!!! Where has time gone?!?! Looks like the party was a lot of fun. I love the handprint on the cake. ;)
We miss you and hope to be able to see you again before too much time goes by.
Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!!
And also congrats are due to Heidi who did most of the work (i.e. hard labor) a year ago to give Elijah his original "birth day" and to Christian, her right hand man and coach. And most of all, thanks to God, the "author and finisher" of this precious little miracle who just turned 1!
We love you all,
Kerri, Daniel, Juan & Elisa :)

Melanie said...

What a fun day! I praise God for Elijah. He's such a cheer to me!

Joelle said...

Wow, I can't believe he's a year old already! What a cute kid... I'm amazed time flies this fast. (And I'm sad I still haven't gotten to meet him.)