Saturday, May 06, 2006

Martinology Owns A Camera


Ladies and gentlemen, after several months and pieces of borrowed equipment, Martinology now owns its own camera. If you take a close look at the one just on top here, you'll notice dew drops on the tips of the blades.

Uuuuu....one way to describe me right now is to think of a monkey with a new watch. Not to mention that the memory card holds over 1200 pictures. I wonder how many a single post might hold? I'm typing out loud.

Bloggsters of the world, I want you to know that I am committed to excellence. I will deliver to you the....oh man, snap out of it, I need some sleep. What did I just type? .... good night. (I proceed to "Publish Post" with sunlight bursting in my face. I thought you might like to know that...good night.)






6 comments:

Melanie said...

nice, very nice. Those are some great NG shots. I look forward to more. good night to you too.

Joelle said...

What kind of camera?? Nice pictures. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself... perhaps a little too much! Sunlight bursting on your face as you say good night? It's okay, we understand. New toys have a tendency to do that!

Christian and Heidi said...

The photos on "Martinology Owns a Camera" was brought to you by Kodak EasyShare Z740, a proud sponsor of Martinology (Copyright 2006) All rights reserved. Any duplication of photos may result in a fine of $100.

Melanie said...

hi, i miss you

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!!
congrats on the new camera!
Maybe you can now join the "Totally Focused Photo Club"!
;)

blessings,
-daniel

Anonymous said...

Wow! That picture of "Dew Drops on Top" was awesome. Would be a good idea to submit it to Mickey Nickless and see what he does with it. Really Nice! Glad you are enjoying your new 'toy'.