Monday, October 22, 2007

Another October 22 Comes and Goes!

Today in your Martinology class, you will learn the definition of "overdue." |ˌōvərˈd(y)oō| adjective : not yet having arrived, happened, or been done, though after the expected time.

Well, here's Exhibit A: Heidi! Our expected time was October 11, but we continue to patiently wait for the little guy with great anticipation!



Like every parent has told us, "They grow fast!" We haven't even seen him yet.... they tell us he's about 7 1/2 lbs. Tomorrow he'll probably be 8.



Dr. LeBaron. Nice and is a doctor. Rare combination.



Non-Stress Test. For the baby, not for us.



Result: He's doing great.





We're doing great.



Meanwhile, the calls will continue to come: "Is he born yet!?" "What happened yesterday!?" My favorite: "You didn't tell me the baby was born!"



In the meantime, I'll just keep on reading. I can use all the time I can!

6 comments:

Joelle said...

Awww, what a great disappointment! No baby yet??! I was anticipating some monstrous news from Martinology from the lead on Melanie's blog.
Looking forward to your big news!

Melanie said...

This is so funny! Christian you come up with the greatest ideas. anyways, keep reading... oh and the definition thing... that's funny! Joelle that the baby might come on great disappointment day, but no. well, wait for the night is coming!!! la la la la...

Paeter said...

Nuts! Someone seems to be quite comfortable where they are at. Best wishes on the launch.

Anonymous said...

This is grandma talking....you didn't tell me the baby was born! That oven must be really warm and comfortable. Baking for that little guy is just fine for now, but we are sure getting impatient for the unveiling. Praying for a soon and healthy delivery!

Love,
Mom

Staci said...

I thought I had already enrolled in the school of martinology but maybe I was mistaken. Anyway this post should confirm that I am a faithful student. May the waiting only make the receiving that much sweeter. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad that I haven't been able to get ahold of you. I would have been one who was asking the silly quistions. I love you guys and have been thinking of you both so much lately. Your little man is just fine and will not be 13 before he comes out. And take it from me...a 10 lb. baby is no problem with God's help.

Maybe he has come by now anyway.

Waiting with you,
Amy