Friday, January 25, 2008

Carrying Your Cross































We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.

Here's a little poem that I found with the pictures....

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain;
there will always be sunshine after the rain.

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
but God's always ready to answer your call.

He knows every heartache, sees every tear;
a word from His lips can calm every fear.

Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night;
But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light.

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above;
to give you His grace, and send you His love.

5 comments:

Joelle said...

So true. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Chris, you know based on this past couple of years, that hit right at home. Do you have a link that I can use so that a friend can read it? Or maybe I'll just give them the link to this site?
me

Christian and Heidi said...

Hey Melissa,
I just emailed you an attachment of the pictures that you can forward to your friend..... let me know if you don't get it and I'll try another way.
Now if your friend wants to enroll in Martinology....now that's another story.
Love you,
Christian

Melanie said...

Thank you Christian, That brought tears to my eyes. So, I can thank God for my crosses.

Staci said...

What a story in pictures! Very moving.